Re: I may be clueless, but at least I'm eclectic

From: barkera at nsk-corp_com
> >Which Klaatu album had the song the Carpenters covered?
> >
> >'Calling All Occupants of Interplantary Craft'
> >
> >Woo-hoo!

>'Woo-hoo!' is right!  I think it's on Hope and I can't remember the
>name of the song, but I'm not sure if 'CAOoIC' is really it or not.

According to the All Music Guide (http://www.allmusic.com), it's the first
track on their first album _3:47 EST_

Go figure.

>I'm getting interested now.  I may actually go home and fire up
>the cd player for the first time in a month and a half.

I had to rig up the tape deck to play the Roxy Music.  I really should get a
cd of this album.  Phil Manzanera does some of the best textural guitar work
this side of Robert Fripp.

Chris
--
np: Roxy Music _Avalon_