Re: GC @ Cornerstone

Joseph wrote:
>>But it was missing: Galactic Cowboys, Saviour Machine, Iona, Over the
>>Rhine, Living Sacrifice, Crimson Thorn, Tourniquet, Steve Taylor, a
>>good Klank performance... yadda yadda...
>
>What happened with Galactic Cowboys?  I saw them with King's X on the
>"Ear Candy" tour, and I was sure looking forward to seeing them again.

They played Cornerstone in 1998.  Then after "At the End of the Day" came
out in late 1998, their drummer/producer Alan Doss left the band.  They got
a replacement drummer Erick Tatuaka, and they toured with King's X on the
KX "Tape Head" tour in late '98/early '99.

Then they got booked to come back and play Cornerstone '99.  Yay!!

Then Erick left the band about a month before C-stone, so they had no
choice but to cancel.  Big bummer.

Dan

NP: Drain STH - Horror Wrestling

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+