Suppertime!

In a message dated 7/7/99 7:40:11 PM, Otherone at aol_com wrote:

>But if you look back at the string of posts you will see I am right. Opps..
>thats not possible.....errr palatable. :-)

I don't see a wrong or a right. I see a difference of opinion. I also see
that it's ten til eight, and I have to get ready to go out to dinner.

I also see that it's a week till the Peter Mulvey show in Newark, DE, and I
never replied to ToggedOut about it! You still out there? Your email went
bye-bye! Write me again!