Re: Re: Re: Re: @ Perfect Flag Burning Day

In a message dated 7/7/99 5:28:57 PM, Ysobelle writes:

<< And if you think calling me Clintonesque is an insult, you're going to
have to try harder. I AM a tree-hugging liberal, and I worked for the Clinton
campaign in '92. >>

I did too and then he showed his stripes. He is a social,political,subhuman
whore. I cant see anyone seeing him as anything different. He ruined the
credibillity of my party.

You were talking about putting a human face on suffering having to do with
the plight of the American farmer. I brought up that American subsidies a few
years back paid farmers not to grow crops which could have helped alleviate
suffering in other countries around the world. Farmers, suffering, global
interaction...where exactly did I miss the point? Besides, it was an
observation of mine. Take it as you will.

We were talking about Nafta and his trade policy.