Re: Re: Re: Re: @ Perfect Flag Burning Day

In a message dated 7/7/99 4:10:37 PM, Otherone at aol_com wrote:

>Thats a non point. It wasnt part of the discussion. All those images of
>strife don't affect this issue,but the sidestep is well......Clintonesque.

You were talking about putting a human face on suffering having to do with
the plight of the American farmer. I brought up that American subsidies a few
years back paid farmers not to grow crops which could have helped alleviate
suffering in other countries around the world. Farmers, suffering, global
interaction...where exactly did I miss the point? Besides, it was an
observation of mine. Take it as you will.

And if you think calling me Clintonesque is an insult, you're going to have
to try harder. I AM a tree-hugging liberal, and I worked for the Clinton
campaign in '92.