Re: Re: Re: @ Perfect Flag Burning Day

In a message dated 7/7/99 2:55:53 PM, Ysobelle writes:

<< Yeah, this was the one that got me. You want to talk about the face of
human suffering? When was the last time you saw some pictures from Somalia,
Ethiopia, the Sudan? I'd say there are some folks there who could use some
grain that government subsidies are compensating U.S. farmers not to grow.
(Or were-- has this changed, anyone know?) We're all screwed up all over the
world. What's yer point? >>

Thats a non point. It wasnt part of the discussion. All those images of
strife don't affect this issue,but the sidestep is well......Clintonesque.