Tom Waits and missing y'all

Hello!  I hate this digest thing. I go away for a week, I have forty
digests to check, and I miss everyone!  Well, I don't have time to
read everything, but Weston, you should go listen to Tom Waits.
Don't be put off by that gravel-eating voice of his, just turn him up on
your stereo, make some coffee, maybe go outside, sit on the patio,
watch the rain, cry a little, laugh......you get the picture.  BTW,
thanks to D.M. for his contributions to my musical collection.  With
Much Love,- Alyssa