Re: Jen's Vengance... call for Raven

In a message dated 7/6/99 6:41:02 PM, yavin at mindspring_com wrote:

>Raven... am I not correct in assuming that there IS a chemical difference
>between pencil lead and diamonds?  There must be some result from the
>"pressure and heat causing the carbon atoms to restructure" (thanks Nicole!)
>that causes the crystalization.  Not that this is my discussion anyway, just
>wanted your apinion.

Have anything to do with the fact that there's no lead in pencils? It's
graphite now, baby. Just like my new pool cue. Well, not JUST like it. I
catch anyone writing with my cue, it's the Pointy Boots of No Forgiveness.

Ysoie, who definitely shouldn't be hopping into ANY conversation having to do
with chemical compositions, but who also couldn't resist mentioning her new
baby.