Jen's Vengance... call for Raven

Go Jen!  Go Jen...

> what's in a rock?  carbon by any other name smells just as...carbony?
> chemically no different from pencil lead :)

Raven... am I not correct in assuming that there IS a chemical difference
between pencil lead and diamonds?  There must be some result from the
"pressure and heat causing the carbon atoms to restructure" (thanks Nicole!)
that causes the crystalization.  Not that this is my discussion anyway, just
wanted your apinion.

Gardner.

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)