the answer is 42 for all you who don't know that already

ok, here is the funny thing,   dan, our extra roommate for the summer,
passed out in deanna's bed, and deanna passed out in ryan's bed, i guess
someone is getting laid tonight, if by circumstances alone.  ryan tried to
pimp deanna off on chris, but he wisely refused,  good boy. i am proud of
you, son.  never lower the standard, no matter how long it has been :)  now
jen, you should be extra honored that we did ask you to marry us.

keep the faith, shipmate... we will emerge from the lonely darkness one day,
and   once again navigate on  the shining path of righteousness and be happy
once more....now he is laughing histerically in my bed...blow the bilge, why
does everything get all fucking nautical when you are drunk.

chris wants input from you guys:  should he sleep on his side or on his back
tonight :)  but he can't feel his extremities, his hands, feet, head, and
his dick.  hey don't look at me, i just quoted him verbatim.  ok, not
exactly verbatim, he said dick then head...

we are playing red hot chillie pepper.  blood sugar sex magic,  yeah, baby,
do i make you horny?  do i make you randy?   does chris make y'all horny and
randy, too?  he wanted to know.

p.s.  remind us when we are sober not to post and propose to the extremely
lovely jen when we are drunk, ok, we probably would have proposed anyway
when we are SOBER.  i would anyway...

maybe...

kyle

Now if I sleep, I sleep here alone
In my bed tonight, you still haunt me
And if I'm falling, I'm falling like a stone
In my nightmares, you still hold me

--you still touch me (mercury falling)--