drunk and everything else, thanks for all the fish

whoa, i haven't been this drunk in a long time.  i called off work on the
pretense of food poisoning and got trashed, go figure.  i just heard a crash
in the hallway, that might be chris...i'll go check.  nevermind, he just
came in and crashed into my bed,  i know all of you are just jealous right
now.  and i will never appologize for our post ealier, you know why?
because its true, that's right...  chris is rotating clock wise in my bed,
woohoo, but he better not puke in my bed, then the list will have one less
member.  ok, it stopped rotating because  he put some weight on one side,
ballast the head!!!!

you know how to find a shipwrecked chris?  you can find him by his ballast.
i learned that from peter benchly books.  ok here is chris again

chris:=====

i let kyle type in my message, so he's sleyying me typ  e in his.   his
keyboard is really small, and that's not a euphemism for anything.

i lost my glasses for a minute when I threw kyle's clothes off the bed, but
i found them again on the floor by hius pants.

no, not the DEPPRESSING music, kyle!  put something else in1

it's n0t what you think.  i just have the hiccups.

kyle can finis hthis one up.

kyle:

we all need a good cry, so nut shell it is.   chris almost puked on my bed,
because he was hiccuping while trying to swallow water.  he is having
swallow trouble, good thing he is not giving head right now.  he maintains
that he has never and will never give head.  yeah right :)

kyle

Now if I sleep, I sleep here alone
In my bed tonight, you still haunt me
And if I'm falling, I'm falling like a stone
In my nightmares, you still hold me

--you still touch me (mercury falling)--