Hey...oh my god

Hey gang.

Whassup?  Kyle & I are a little drunkl.

He thinks Jen should marry us.  Or something.

Whoa.

I can't type at all.  I keep hitting the windows key axn the fucking start
menuy pops up all the time..

Kyle just puit a dollar in my shorts.

I gotta go.  here's kyle for a minute.

kyle: ==============

chris is a amoeba right now, but really jen, will you marry us, please?  we
will give you two engagment rings...and think of all the
varieties...hehehehehe.  we will keep you entertained for a couple years at
least, and you can get out kent for a while.  ok, drunk and typing is not
fun...chris just grabbed me in the vincinity of the jimmy, he was so
close...ryan just offered to give chris a turban wedgie....here is chris
again..

chrisL:

I didn't mean to get near kyls'e jimmy.    I was falling off the bed and
grabbed the nearest means of support.  Not that his genitalia is any means
of support, biut I got ahold of his leg.

someone remind me not to hit send at the end of rthis,.

Ryan only wanted to give me a wedgie because i would not grab his foot to
gbet up off the floor.   who knows where taht has been?  my GOD!

Well, I just wanted to give my love to all you listie people who are out
there.

ryan touched my nipple.  but in a "friendly" sort of way.

i think I'm going to vbed now.    See all you listies soon, I hope.

kyle says :

"i love you jen

i just had to push chris back into his chair by his head, just thought you
guys would like to know..."

I say: " i love you all!  you shoulda seen all the typos in this  before I
fixed it."

hugs & smoochies!

Chris & (a little bit) Kyle

--