Proprosals, Promotions, Profanities

Okay everyone... sorry I've been so absentee recently.  (Even had to miss
Bink's show... whaaaaa!)  I worked 60 hours this week, and have been in
overtime for the past three weeks.  This means I'm making money, but it also
means that I have little free time.  I think I may be back now... here's the
news.

I'm being promoted to Lead Shift Supervisor at a store that's only open
until 5pm on weekdays, and is closed on weekends.  Translation: I'M FREE!
It also means I'm in line for a pretty stiff promotion.  I also am on my way
to complete autonomy, and the salary as well as challenge of running my own
store.  (I must've impressed a couple of people because I've only been with
the company for three months.)

I was sorely tempted to respond to the post in which Kyle and Chris proposed
to Jen, but have since decided that she is far too much of a lady to be
discussed in such a way.  As such, I am going to excercise the discretion to
leave their antics in the realm of drunken excusability.

Also, my court date is July 20th.  Everyone who believes in any sort of
higher power, please tell them to help me with this one.  I'm looking at
being charged with a minor misdemeanor because of the accident on the way to
the Cincinatti show.  The police did not recond mine, or Nikki's statement,
but they did record the statements of "witnesses" who obviously didn't have
a clue as to what happened, because they all left out the car that cut me
off.  The problem is, that if the judge believes these people, who say the
car that cut me off doesn't exist outside of Nikki and my mind, then I'm
going to be sued for $100,000's of dollars by the three people who were
actually involved in the accident.  Ohio's trafic laws suck major profane
words.

I love you all.

Gardner.

--