tribute longings...

Hello there!

my name is Lara, I am not new to the list, but i don't say much and so I'm
pretty much an unknown.

I am looking for people who want to participate in the tribute album, but
don't have a full band to play with. I would really, really, like to get
together a ragamuffin group of people (that's a positive thing) to jam and
then record a track for the CD. I am a vocalist and have done tons of singing
both amatuerly and professionally, but I can't function all that well on a
keyboard or guitar. at least not enough to carry an entire song on my own.

Anyway, here's the tentative plan. all those interested gather at some
location (possibly cincy or somewhere between there and where I am -
Philadelphia - or whatever is best for the masses) over the weekend of July
17th or 24th. We can get together and gather ideas and jam for awhile and
then go in to a studio on Saturday evening or sunday morning to lay down a
track or so.

So, if you want to contribute to the CD and don't have a full group, or if
you have already planned something and would like to help someone else out,
let me know and I will take it all from there.

I guess that's about it! hope to hear from you all,
many blessings,
lara