Re: semantics?

hi.

>D.M. (who'd been sorta ponderin' that his lonesome) say:
>
>    I don't know who pegged it first, but I've seen it on the list. Yes-
>this odd little sector of the OTR fanbase/microcosm-
>The Lostees.
>HEheh. Groovy

i may be only 1/2 right,  but as i recall it:  i think it was Jessyka who
wrote a sentence intending to say Listies,  but typo'd it into Losties by
mistake,  then Ysoie  pounced on that and moved that it be made kind of
"official"  as it does seem to be rather accurate.   Her motion has been
seconded several times as various other listies have since referred to
themselves and the rest as losties.

feel free to correct me if i'm wrong... you all know  how my memory works!
it adds things that weren't there,  it forgets things that were,  and it
remembers that damn motorcycle i rode the other day and makes me really want
one bad now!   i never should have ridden that bike!    (remembering my bike
at 22 or so....)

jg