Re: Cornerstone & Waterdeep

Those Wate5rdeep people wrote:
>Don't forget about Waterdeep (folk/hippie-rock), at midnight on Saturday.
>It seems that there's quite a large intersection of OtR and Waterdeep
>fans. There are live MP3s at waterdeep.net if you're curious.

Yeah, I almost forgot them.. but don't worry.  They're on my list of about
5 acts that I HAVE TO MAKE IT TO.  I just DL'd the entire list and am
putting together a spreadsheet of all of the concerts I wanna see- so I can
plan accordingly.

Only 5 artists got my BIG YELLOW HIGHLIGHT for DO NOT MISS: Burlap to
Cashmere, Greytown, Klank, Vigilantes of Love, and Waterdeep...  All the
rest of my attendance depends on how it fits around these 5 artists... :)

It seems like 1997 had tons of other CAN'T MISS artists: Caedmon's Call,
Saviour Machine, Over the Rhine, Iona, Maximillian, Atomic Opera... yadda
yadda...

But this year's still got tons of filler bands to make me happy.  Plus it's
been awhile since I've seen Sarah Jahn, Eva O, & P.O.D. in concert...

Dan

NP: Liquid Tension Experiment II
    (Portnoy - Levin - Petrucci - Rudess)

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+