Re: I (your clown) feeling

--- Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:
> Alfred <hoopyfrood at Juno_com> has made me happy ~
>
> > Greetings cats--
> >
> >  I (your clown) feeling.  Umm.  Listen.  How zig
> we zag.  How sad we had.
> >  How bee to bop, but sad, too.  Now, truth be
> told.  Mold.  Danger and ice
> >  come often sillytoe slipping sideway diddley down
> purple halls.  But why?
> >   And in this heat?  However.  See the mad mad mad
> mad gone kids gather
> >  white and dirty and angry and stuck and unaware.
> Light down keys
> >  keyboard letter click slam slam, now.
> Understand?  I am not.  Will not.
> >  Cannot.
>

> Jack Kerouac among us still breathes the breath of
> spiral
> flowing the streams up through and along the walls
> consciousness
> that flows and circulates thee eyes ov mynds blowing
> his breath
> deep into cupped hands the snaring and devouring we
> stop.
>
> stop.
>
> unite we watch the gilded crescent descent over
> cobalt the cool and
> matted greens of wet blades and lighted insects we
> gaze and turn.
>
> what comes after the cobalt and coming, the going of
> we,
> the somnambulists enter parched and cracking the
> jaded skin
> stretching thin and tight the explosions of
> blackstar thee radiant
> baking not stuck in wet cool but leaping crackle and
> pyre.

and into dangling metaphors I darrow around matted
greens underpassing trains of thought where veiled
sentances hide their i's and then eyes trail where I
cannot go but if I wander there I would wonder what we
were up to on a Friday night under a thumbnail moon...

and it's passing me over

fly.
fly.

fly.

tremble me here and call it an equation of something
other than the rumbling and whirring of all that is
going on around the barrowed borrows of thyme.

tea cup it in your palms and tangle it in your fingers
and call it a bliss other than the listless days of
passing patterns under closed eyes and bridges that
trains clatter over.

time for a clove.

see you guys tomorrow?

lynz