We're movin...

Hey kids,

     I have been released from the Institute (Georgia Tech, that is...)  Now
I get paid to do the same stuff that I had to pay someone else to let me do.
  This is a good thing, I think.

     However, with the release of worrying about tests and grades also comes
the loss of my Internet resources.  That means we're picking up and moving.

     The Over the Rhine History Page (your up-to-date resource for
information about our favorite little band's past, present, and future
concerts and such) is moving to:

     http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland/otrhine

     (Yes, it has those annoying pop-up windows, you'll get over it.)

     Drop by and say hey sometime.

     Jeff

"The trouble with these mysteries is they're so mysterious"
Caedmon's Call - "Shifting Sand"

Jeff Holland      JHolland444 at hotmail_com
http://members.tripod.com/JeffreyHolland