Fourth Avenue

This summer I'm working at an art museum here in Muncie, IN, and I/we've
got a question maybe somebody can answer.  The museum does a thing called
Quad Bash in the fall, and some other groups end up being involved, and,
long story short, University Program Board has booked a Cinci band called
Fourth Avenue, which no one at the museum has heard or heard of.  If any
of you Cinci local music types can give me the skinny on this band, I'd
appreciate it.  Email privately.

Muchas gracias,

Fred