Re: Murder

BeastMasterBruce! (tm) sez:
>  Titles, schmitels.  I like 'em all.  I figure wait 'til we see what kind
of
>  mishmash we have at the end, then title the bastard.  Depending on the
>  charity chosen, the "Murder" thing could sound harsh (lets say, if it's
for
>  an abuse center or something!)

very well.

>  "murder's just a word.  for a lack of something else to say"

very true. it's also not just a game to play...
it's a way of life - i do it every day!
not the murder of men, but of options, decisions.

>  At the very least, it'd be a fun working title for the project.  "Murder".

good - this works!

just think about it - we'll get to say things like this then:

"operation Murder. phase one complete, moving on to phase two, sir!"

(Bruce's co-worker) "hey Bruce - whatcha doing this weekend?"
"weeellll.... i'll be preparing for Murder. it's not as easy as you'd think!"

oh, i'm quite sure there'll be more...

gute nacht,

jay

NP: RevCo - Do Ya Think Im Sexy.mp3

Modern conquerors can kill, but do not seem to be able to create.
Artists know how to create but cannot really kill.
Murderers are only very exceptionally found among artists.
Albert Camus (1913-60)
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
          http://members.aol.com/jaharnish2