Murder

Drew, I think the UC Pharmacy will think they have a sociopath on their
payroll if they stumble across those .gifs on their website.

Titles, schmitels.  I like 'em all.  I figure wait 'til we see what kind of
mishmash we have at the end, then title the bastard.  Depending on the
charity chosen, the "Murder" thing could sound harsh (lets say, if it's for
an abuse center or something!)

"murder's just a word.  for a lack of something else to say"

At the very least, it'd be a fun working title for the project.  "Murder".

After Duran had put out their gawd-awful covers CD "Thank You", the first
(of four now) Duran tribute CDs was planned to be called "No Thank You" but
was scrapped at the last minute due to it sounding too irreverant to the
band.  The new name?  "The Duran Duran Tribute Album".

Bruce

(cnn.com's Austin Powers 2 review is a load of crap.  The guy uses
"circle-jerk" in his text and has nothing really to say about the movie, but
whines about how people are gonna hate his review.  Odd)