Thoughts on TITLES...

Chris Emery wrote:
>COver the Rhine

Chris, you rule!! This one is great!!  Maybe a subtitle...

[TITLE] : A Tribute to COver the Rhine

Possible Titles from lyrics (this list could be endless):

  -Beautiful Piece of Heartache

**-More Than Just Cliches

  -Words on the Tip of My Tongue

  -Finger Paint Me Pictures

  -Welcome to the Goldrush

  -Arson        (but only if we do it w/o permission)

  -Usually Pacifistic, Mercifully Sadistic

**-Potion for my Valentine

  -Tangled Up with Bliss

**-Improvised by Toddlers

  -Waiting for the World to Turn

  -Mapping out a Rendezvous

**-Entertaining Visions of a Lucid Nature

  -Feigning Coherence

The double-**'d ones I like best of the ones that I found in OtR lyrics.
Just some thoughts to kick around...

Dan

NP: Chevelle - Point #1

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+