Re: otr: jumpin' in.

>Speaking of the Pogues, this past Friday I went to see Shane MacGowan play
>the House of Blues up in Hollywood.  Unfortunately, Shane decided that
>having
>played the night before in Las Vegas was enough for him, so he didn't show
>up.

OOOOOHHH. The Popes are on tour? any dates for the midwest? and do you have
hold of any of his albums other than the snake? There are supposed to be 2
more, but I don't think they've been released in the states.

>Hopefully, one of these days I'll finally get to see Shane perform.  He'd
>been kicked out of the Pogues shortly before the one time I was able to see
>them.

Funny, I thought what had happened was that the rest of the band had come to
believe Shane had finally drunk himself to death and decided to try to
record an album anyways (Herb). Upon hearing the albums release, Shane came
out of the hotel room with a bed of Bushmills bottles he'd been in for the
last year and put a new band together.

Funny also- the pogues broke up- but the popes keep goin, Okay, Shane does
anyway.
Ta
D.M.

NP: Dead Flowers- The Big Lebowski Soundtrack