Re: otr: jumpin' in.

D.M. yips in with:
> OOOOOHHH. The Popes are on tour? any dates for the midwest? and do you have
> hold of any of his albums other than the snake? There are supposed to be 2
> more, but I don't think they've been released in the states.

Yeah.  They're playing in Detroit, at St. Andrew's, sometime in the
next week to two weeks.  I forget exactly--but if they're playing
Detroit, they *must* be playing someplace in Ohio.  I'll see what I can
dig up.  If nothing else, I'll look for the Detroit date at home
tonight and post it tomorrow.

Send me some good vibes--I'm going to try to get all my committee to
sign a paper saying I can defend by the end of the week.

byeeyb,
Raven-amy