Re: Over the Rhine Tribute

btw, bruce, a better e-mail address to use would be my home address
(kendrickjd at aol_com) and not work.  don't want to get in trouble right before
i leave.  i  was reading gardner's post about the problems with the album,
and i got to thinking... before we move too much farther with this, shouldn't
we check with the band--or at least inform them that "we're doing this, damn
it, whether you like it or not"?  what would everyone think about trying to
set a weekend and all get together somewhere (bruce's house?!?!?!?!) and all
(or as many as could come) of us bring our instruments and voices and ideas
and try and help each other out?  and if it could work, we could split the
cost of renting a studio or use someone's equipment that has the ability to
record.  heck, maybe linford would produce it for us!!
???
jan