Re: Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!!

> Okay, I need to know who's coming to what and when-
>
> Being that the finals for the Cleveland national slam team are Sunday June
> 6th at 7p.m. (featuring yrs truly and a whole load of major language
> abusers) and then the OTR/ anne DeChant show will be at Peabodys at 9 p.m.
>
> The Slam is at Cleveland public Theatre, tickets are 8 bucks (I may be able
> to pull some deal with my "entourage" but I ain't sure.
>

> Anyone else in the area- The Finals for the Cleveland National Slam Team is
> likely to be the greatest event in poetry in Ohio this year. If you have any
> interest in a well spoken word- this will be the place to be.
>
>      and afterwards- you can go see OTR a few blocks away.
>
> Wish me luck and come on up to the house
>
> ta
> D.M.

I'm hoping to get out of the Pittsburgh Aids walk around 4pm, which would
get me to Brady's at 6pm.  I could go straight into Cleveland if people are
leaving Brady's before 6pm, but I would need EXPLICT directions.  It
wouldn't be as much fun that way though.  (Actually come to think of it...
just in case something goes wrong, can some one give me explicit directions
anyway.)

In any case... 6pm, arrive in Kent, or go directly to poetry slam/concert.
After which my ex-gf and I would like to impose on someone's hospitality.  I
know you've all volenteered on a generic basis before... any takers for this
specific time?  We would only need the bed/sofa or two (we can still sleep
next to eachother quiet nicely) for Sunday night.  We will probably remain
in town Monday, just in case anyone wants to see us, and we will probably
head out Monday night.  We might stick around late Monday night though,
depends on what all's happening.

If no one can house us, we'll split a hotel room.  See you guys real soon!

I miss you all.
Gardner.

--
"Though I'm usually pacifistic