Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!!

Okay, I need to know who's coming to what and when-

Being that the finals for the Cleveland national slam team are Sunday June
6th at 7p.m. (featuring yrs truly and a whole load of major language
abusers) and then the OTR/ anne DeChant show will be at Peabodys at 9 p.m.

The Slam is at Cleveland public Theatre, tickets are 8 bucks (I may be able
to pull some deal with my "entourage" but I ain't sure.

Anyone else in the area- The Finals for the Cleveland National Slam Team is
likely to be the greatest event in poetry in Ohio this year. If you have any
interest in a well spoken word- this will be the place to be.

     and afterwards- you can go see OTR a few blocks away.

Wish me luck and come on up to the house

ta
D.M.