general ramblings

hi folks!  i'm trying to keep up with the digest, so here are my
general ramblings:   1. READING   i'm currently immersed in the
documentary WORKING by Studs Terkel.  very intersting.  i found
it surprising that one (or more) of y'all actually liked Eco's
FOUCAULT'S PENDULUM  (Fred, nice to meet you-who are you-
sorry if i missed your introduction)  i found the book to be toooooo
esoteric for my tastes, though i continued to plough through it long
after i lost interest.  i find Clive Barker suits me when i need a
"spititual" fiction fix.      2. OTR AT PEABODY'S  looks like i won't
be there-  i have to appear in court in columbus on monday
morining, but if Amazon wants to go to the show.....(maybe????
please????- i'll go beg her.)     3.  BINK AT BRADY'S   i'll probably
be there.                                TAKE CARE, ALL    -ALYSSA
p.s.  the radiant Amazon, a non-listie, performed a lush cover of
"Poughkeepsie" this weekend to an enthusiastic crowd.