Yeah... GREAT DAY!!!

I just got my own apartment on the horizon... damn sick of my current
roommates... I'm so psyched... moving in early-July... woohoo!!!

Also, I got my Kevin Moore (Chroma Key) "This is a Recording" CD today... I
love it.  I had most of it from a tape that I got back in 1994 and
transferred to CDR about a year ago... It was in bad shape, seeing as I had
a 2nd or 3rd generation tape anyhow...

This new CD is all of his old demos remastered... I am in heaven.  Totally
great stuff.  It shall be in my player for weeks to come... woohoo!!!

Yeah!!!!

Dan

NP: Kevin Moore - This is a Recording

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+