otr guitar tabs

I may have transcribed gentle wounds or ubiquitous hands, I can't remeber
but I know I haven't put them on my website.  There are a lot I have down
that aren't on there, because I haven't gotten around to it.  I'll check
and let you know Lara.
If you want to check and see what I have the page is:
http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd/tabs/otr/

HTH,
scott

 ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu    http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd