Re: Schuba's?

In a message dated 6/1/99 8:37:03 PM Central Daylight Time, toast at Mcs_Net
writes:

> So who's going to be there Saturday?
I'll be there! With many bells on! (Not literally. Well, maybe.) I haven't
seen them in way too long, so I'm just slightly excited. :)

>  If anyone here does show up, I'll be the big tall guy, It'd be great to
>  say hi and all that.
 The big tall guy, eh? That describes about half of my friends. Can you
narrow it down a little for me? I'd sure like to meet any of y'all that show
up. Esp. since I only "know" most of you through this oh-so-enlightening
list. :)

I'll be the short blond one dancing in the corner. Or the front row.
Whichever strikes my fancy.

--Byrd :)