Re: Schuba's?

>> So who's going to be there Saturday?
>I'll be there! With many bells on!

Zena and I will be in AZ, unfortunately.  We'd go, really we would, if we
were here.  We love Schuba's...

>>  If anyone here does show up, I'll be the big tall guy, It'd be great to
>>  say hi and all that.
> The big tall guy, eh? That describes about half of my friends. Can you
>narrow it down a little for me?

I think Toast is like jg, in that when you look around and you see a tall
guy and think, "That's probably Toast," it probably is.  Of course, this is
being said from a one time glimpse at the Evanston Vineyard Monk show.

jnf