Re: Schuba's?

well, toast, not this time, but i can promise to be at future chicago shows.
i guess this as good of a time as any to let everyone know that i will be
moving to chicago around the fourth of july. (we're supposed to close on the
house on july 6, but you know how that goes!)
fran will be going to graduate school at northwestern, and i will be, well,
working.  in the loop.  commuting.  with trains and stuff.  : )
we're really excited!
anyway, all you chicago-area listees, we'll have to get together once we get
into town.
jnf--tell zena the good news.  ask her what she thinks of talking to me again!
anyway, i will still be on aol and everything, but i just wanted you all to
know!  no more jokes about birmingham!
jan