Chroma Key / Re: Hey Tori fans...

Timothy James Hardin wrote:
>Thanks Dan for the little tip...

You're welcome.  Chroma Key is a true masterpiece... IMO.  It's my
god-given duty to share that to the world... :)

>Being the music fool that I am, I checked out the website that you
>passed along and kinda fell in love.  Anyway, yesterday I drove by
>Borders Books and Music and just couldn't help myself.  Chroma Key is
>now a welcome member of my little collection of strange and eclectic
>tunes.  Much thanks for sharing the wealth.

Your'e welcome.  And to any other adventurous people out there, Tim
reminded me...

Chroma Key's "Dead Air for Radios" is very much independent.  It has
*limited* distribution in North America (on an indie label), and decent
distribution in Europe on a small label... maybe Massacre Records...

But anyway, they do have a special deal for two months with Borders Books &
Music stores in the U.S.  It's in their sound listening booth for two
months (I think only one more month left).

So, you can listen to it there... or soundfiles at their website...

http://www.chromakey.com/

Dan

NP: Jude - No One is Really Beautiful

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+