Re: Re: @ Moving to Cinti, Tribute CD, Orton, Tori, ASR cover.

>>>What exactly is that era of mine called?  Ya know, where Duran are
>>>kings?
>>
>>The Wasteland?
>
>Bruce, you bastard, you did that on purpose!

Actually, The Wasteland is the post WW1 era;  so-called largely because of
T. S. Eliot's poem... but I think the poem was the manifesto for the
mindset that developed from The Great War:  that Honor and Glory were dead,
and that life was now missing a hope that had previously been there.

Duran Duran are now missing a hope...  but I sure loved "The Reflex" when
it was all over the airwaves...

jnf