Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #647

leonie van Dam"  writes:
>hey luny-you's!
>does any of you ever read a book?

Yep! lots of them... Currently I'm reading "Trinity", a novel about being
Catholic in Ireland around the turn of the century, particularly around
the time of the formation of Sinn Fein, (a topic near and dear to my
heart). I just finished two books in the "Midnight Cafe" series (mind
candy) and read the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" last week.
	I tend to think that reading tends to be the rule rather then the
exception.  More people that I know are avid readers then aren't.  my
boyfriend, DM, (also on the list,) reads more then I do.

>but anyhow, okay, I am European and have never seen a Starwarmovie.

Being European is no excuse!  :-)  Star Wars was released world wide in a
really big way.  It was filmed (alot of it anyway) in London. Besides,
even if you haven't seen any of them, I know that you have video stores
over there, go rent them.  I'm sure they'll be in most big video stores
in Europe, because Lucas is probably promoting "Phantom Menace"'s
European debut.   I

>. I am going to the States this summer...

Cool! Where abouts?
> can I talk to anyone without having seen the SWmovie?!

only with great difficulty! :-)

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.