Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #647

hey luny-you's!
does any of you ever read a book?! all that movie-stuff, I bet you're all
American (with all respect for you)... what about:
knowing it
is not changing it
but anyhow, okay, I am European and have never seen a Starwarmovie. I am
still alive. I am going to the States this summer... can I talk to anyone
without having seen the SWmovie?!