need help with music for tribute CD

Hello all,

I am really trying to put something together for the Tribute CD, but I have
no talent when it comes to transcribing music and I was wondering who, if
anyone, might have guitar tabs/transcriptions for any OtR music, particularly
Gentle Wounds or Ubiquitous Hands. If you don't have these, but have some
others and could let me know, I would be greatly appreciative since I haven't
made my final choice yet. Thanks so much.

In other news, I haven't yet ordered the new one, ASW. For some reason, I
just haven't been compelled to. Maybe it's because of the mixed reviews I've
heard on the list. I'll have to put that on my list of things to do.

well, hope you all have a pleasant memorial day. I sure did. The weather was
perfect!

Many Blessings,
Lara