@ Moving to Cinti, Tribute CD, Orton, Tori, ASR cover.

Lisa, I'm slowly moving to Cincinnati as well.  I moved to Finneytown/Mt
Healthy, 14km North of Bogart's area.  With good lights etc, it takes me 12
minutes to get to Daniels Pub in Clifton, and an additional minute for
Bogart's.  Add 3 minutes for downtown.  You can rent a room in my place if
ya want, assuming you don't have some secret hellion life.

Free at last, free at last.  Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last.  With the
above paragraph said...  Hmm...  I haven't told my current employer yet, but
I'm heading to the city of Cinti for real this time.  Got the (final?)
expense check in the mail.  Bought a place to live, in the process of
getting a car, got a much improved job.  Mooned the president of my new
company in downtown Cincinnati outside the Omni Netherland Hotel last
Saturday past midnight (a long story, I assure you).  I'm pretty psyched.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE TRIBUTE CD:  E-MAIL ME PRIVATELY
if you have questions/concerns etc, and with a GENERAL TIMELINE for when you
think you could get things done.  With schedules in place, we can begin the
begin...  I'll e-mail ya privately if I don't get the response I'm hoping
for.  Scott U, do you have xscriptions of "Gentle Wounds" or "Ubiq" for
Lara?  I could work on them, but probably not this week.

Mr. Swim T and Ron, I'm 93% certain I'll go to Beth Orton.  Although her new
one's not catching with me like the first...  Should we meet first for
beverage, etc?  e-me if you're so inclined.

Jar Jar Binkmeister.  Haha!  :)  Kent, nice.  And I think jnf is too young
to remember Real Genius.  Heck, I didn't even see it ever and I'm from "that
era".  What exactly is that era of mine called?  Ya know, where Duran are
kings?

jg, do you actually have the "Y Kant Tori Read" LP or CD, or a bootleg?
I've heard it's not like her solo debut, but it's pretty good.  Sr. Emery,
when are you gonna burn me some Tori b-side CDs?  ;)

The ASR cover is kinda weird.  Why Tokyo on the reverse?  Anyway.  Anyway.

Bruce

now starting: "Waiting for Guffman" video again...  :)