Re: Hey Tori fans...

Thanks Dan for the little tip...

Being the music fool that I am, I checked out the website that you
passed along and kinda fell in love.  Anyway, yesterday I drove by
Borders Books and Music and just couldn't help myself.  Chroma Key is
now a welcome member of my little collection of strange and eclectic
tunes.  Much thanks for sharing the wealth.

Faithfully Dangerous On Occasion,
Tim

>>> Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> 05/30 8:50 AM >>>

A really cool keyboardist/pianist, Kevin Moore, was in a prog-rock
band
called Dream Theater.  Getting sick of being in a band that just was
out
there to show their musical chops, he left and formed a new band
(but
really sort of a solo project) called Chroma Key.  It's sort of a
Peter
Gabriel, Tori Amos, Radiohead, Pink Floyd mish-mash... really moody,
surreal, new wave, dark, industrial at times, etc...

Anyway, he did an remake of Tori Amos' "Song For Eric."  He took her
vocals
and put all kinds of cool samples and music behind it... Anyway, if
you're
interested in checking it out... it's called "Soung for Eric (for
Tori)" on
the website...

http://www.chromakey.com/

Honestly, I think his debut _Dead Air for Radios_ was my favorite CD
of
1998.  No questions asked.  Well, I guess Nuno's _Mourning Widows_
was a
close 2nd, but that was a different genre...

Anyway, I figured people in the Over the Rhine list might like to
check out
a cool artist.

Dan

NP: Angeldust - Musical Conjurings from the World of Illusion

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    "Fetch me the Pongmaster!" - Ozric Tentacles
+-                    AFTERSWISH                  -+