Re: Brewery District Pavilion

itslizzard at aol_com sez:
>I'm hoping that a listie from the Columbus area can help me.

Woo-hoo!

>I have tickets to see Ani DiFranco at Brewery District Pavilion in Columbus on June 25.

If you're gonna be in the brewery district, you *have* to stop by Barrister
Hall for some live jazz.  You can get a decent cigar there, too.

>The problem is, I have never even heard of this place.  So I was wondering if
>someone could tell me about the venue and give me detailed directions to get
>there.  Please keep in mind that I have never personally driven to Columbus
>and I have a tendency (a very big tendency) to get lost.  I will be coming
>from Cincinnati.

Hmm.  I think it's off Front Street somewhere in the vicinity of Banana
Joe's and Ludlow's.

Evan, you ever been there?

Anyhow, Ms. Lizzard, let us Columbusites bang our heads together and get
back to you.
--
NP: INXS - _Kick_
cemery at columbus_rr.com - ICQ: 1388556