Re: Brewery District Pavilion

>Hmm.  I think it's off Front Street somewhere in the vicinity of Banana
>Joe's and Ludlow's.
>
>Evan, you ever been there?

I've never been there.  I've found that it's mostly 21 and over to get in
to those bars, because I was supposed to go there last night...  I can ask
somebody around here and try to get a location for Ms. Lizzard.  I saw Ani
up here last year and she put on a good show.  The opener was really
interesting...IIRC, it was just a keyboard/synth and guitar duo.  Kind of
repetitive and too long, but it was an unusual sound.

Evan

np:  Tom Waits - Rain Dogs (Just picked this up yesterday.  I like it!)