Brewery District Pavilion

I'm hoping that a listie from the Columbus area can help me.  I have tickets
to see Ani DiFranco at Brewery District Pavilion in Columbus on June 25.  The
problem is, I have never even heard of this place.  So I was wondering if
someone could tell me about the venue and give me detailed directions to get
there.  Please keep in mind that I have never personally driven to Columbus
and I have a tendency (a very big tendency) to get lost.  I will be coming
from Cincinnati.

Thanks bunches,

Liz