FW: Vader's Commencement Address

--
"4 score and a couple odd years ago, give or take a few, our 4 fathers, yes
there were only 4 of them (Notice any motif here?)..."

Brian Gardner- "Twisted Quotes

>From: "David Stripinis" <dstripin at ix_netcom.com>
>To: "'Becky Rahl'" <brahl at gnncast_net>, "'Robert lundhild'"
<elevenorone at mindspring_com>, "'Rob E Zambrana'" <res531 at AOL_com>, "'Noel E.
Triplett'" <ntriplett at gnncast_net>, "'Matt Dixon'"
<matthewdixon at earthlink_net>, "'Martha Ratcliff'" <marfie at ibm_net>, "'Kemp
Kennedy'" <kemp.kennedy at caps_com>, "'Jason Pickup'" <SSBGoth at AOL_com>, "'J
Bugg'" <jbugg at kapcom_com>, "'Cullen Cox'" <Cullenc3 at AOL_com>, "'angie
coyle'" <acoyle at hotmail_com>, "'Angela Davis'" <CCCangela at AOL_com>, "'Adam
Kintner'" <akintner at kapcom_com>