Re:

Hi everybody.  I am back (for those who care) but reincarnate. (I was
modoro at hotmail_com.) Now I am communicating through the odd world of AOL.
I'm also trying out the digest list instead.  I'm not sure I like it as much
as getting your emails separately. We'll see.
Looks like there are a few newbies to the list -- cool. {is that you, Fred?
The one who roomed with my good buddy, Randy?  email me privately}
Sorry for the babble,  I just wanted to see myself talk.
 later
-m-