Re:

--- js carmichael <silverodyssey at yahoo_com> wrote:

> i'm confused.
> tha's all.  confused.

then we have you exactly where we want you...

no, this isn't a discussion list for the binkmeister (bink himself
speaking), but it so happens that many of the listees on this list are
musicians and we all plug each other from time to time besides, i know
many of these listees personally....

there are many things at once which usually run at the same time on
this list. the tribute album is one of them.... it's just a little
project various musical listees wanna put together. it's a cover album,
essentially. no, the band did not break up.

welcome aboard the HiveMind.

bink