Cincinnati here I come

Hello again everyone. I regret I have not been able to take part in any
discussion over the past two weeks. I was out of town for a conference, and
this past week has been my busiest of the quarter.

I had to delete most things instead of reading them all. THere's just not
time in the day for 360 messages.
Anyway...

Do those of you from Cincinnati have any suggestions on where to live down
there? I just got a job--it's downtown in the old P&G building (it has the
jewelers on the first floor). Just trying to narrow it down a bit. THanks!

Lisa