RE: Siamese(Real Genius)

Real Genius is an incredible movie, Val Kilmer's best work IMO. I would also
like to add Better Off Dead and Strange Brew to the movies-of-ultimate-truth
list. They were noticably absent...

Al says:

Neither visionary nor very feasible, but a heck of a lot of fun to watch,
lots of quick, witty exchanges.  And a big laser.  Strangely insightful.
Somehow Real Genius fits on the movies-of-ultimate-truth list.  But that
list also includes Joe Versus the Volcano and LA Story and Toys, so what
can it all mean?

<defensively> I know those are all goofy-weird movies, and I won't have
you thinking that's the only kind I watch and enjoy.  Stop it.
</defensively>

Aren't I s'posed to be lurking?  Dangit.

Fred

np: Catharsis and the Humdrum -- Girl Takes Mercury (After All Night
Party)

PS: Catharsis is great.  Really really good, surprising band.  What
happens if you take a perfect 90s pop trio and shred it through the
imagination of the 1970s NY punk scene.  Does that make sense?  Dunno.
's what I think.    Gonna be in Cinci June 12 @ sudsy malones.