Re: Siamese

Quoth <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com>:

>LOL
>"Hey, Kent, isn't that your car?"
>"You know you're not supposed to park that on campus."
>Anyone who can name that quote will be eternally on my cool list!

"I was just thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, 'I
drank what?'"

It's _Real Genius_.  The movie.  Not the thing.  Or maybe the thing.  But
what is genius, really?

"Why is that thing on your head?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, it's just an infantile response to authority."

Neither visionary nor very feasible, but a heck of a lot of fun to watch,
lots of quick, witty exchanges.  And a big laser.  Strangely insightful.
Somehow Real Genius fits on the movies-of-ultimate-truth list.  But that
list also includes Joe Versus the Volcano and LA Story and Toys, so what
can it all mean?

<defensively> I know those are all goofy-weird movies, and I won't have
you thinking that's the only kind I watch and enjoy.  Stop it.
</defensively>

Aren't I s'posed to be lurking?  Dangit.

Fred

np: Catharsis and the Humdrum -- Girl Takes Mercury (After All Night
Party)

PS: Catharsis is great.  Really really good, surprising band.  What
happens if you take a perfect 90s pop trio and shred it through the
imagination of the 1970s NY punk scene.  Does that make sense?  Dunno.
's what I think.    Gonna be in Cinci June 12 @ sudsy malones.