RE: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #643

>"Hey, Kent, isn't that your car?"
>"You know you're not supposed to park that on campus."
>Anyone who can name that quote will be eternally on my cool list!

'Real Genius' :-).  So am I on your cool list now? :)

Hey all,

I picked up ASR last night in, of all places, my local Best Buy in
Bloomington IL.  Had a question, has anyone deciphered the lyrics to 'I
will Remember' yet?  I know someone had asked this about Moth, but I wish
the band would have included them/posted them somewhere.

Oh yeah, another observation too.  I don't know if this was just me, but
did the cover to Amateur Shortwave Radio surprise anyone?  I guess I was
expecting something in the vein of the cover of besides with maybe an
antique radio on the cover...maybe it was just me :)...

--pete